It can be a challenge finding fertility friendly foods when you are on the go in the mornings. This is especially true when you are looking for sugar free, dairy free, and gluten free. Rather than spending time finding new recipes or skipping out on the most important meal of the day, try this quick, healthy yet tasty Oatmeal Breakfast recipe. I really love this recipe as it’s filled with nutrients, is anti-inflammatory, and beneficial for anyone. It’s also a perfect versatile dish that you can store in the fridge and heat up the next day.
- 1 Cup of Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- 3 Cups of Hot Water
- 1 Banana, sliced
- ¼ Cup of Pumpkin Seeds, walnuts, or sunflower seeds
- ¼ Cup of Hemp Hearts
- ½ Cup of Mixed Organic Berries
- Splash of almond milk or rice milk
Optional to sweeten:
- 1 tsp of organic honey or maple syrup
- Or 1 tbsp dried organic cranberries, apricots, or raisins finely chopped
- In a blender, combine oats and hot water
- Allow to blend until the mixture is as smooth as your want it and blend well.
- Pour mixture into a pot on medium low heat. Stir occasionally until mixture has reached desired thickness.
- Enjoy a hearty bowl served with the above toppings and add optional natural sweetener if you desire.